This course is designed to give a person with no prior experience the basic tools to create a PLC program from scratch. It may also assist electrical maintenance engineers grasp the basic function of a PLC, diagnose, edit and fault find PLC circuits. For this course, the DELTA (DVP-32EHPLC) is applied.
Total hours will be 40 hrs
After completion, trainees should be able to:
- Visualise PLC components/hardware
- Test a PLC for proper operation
- Apply simple Program to PLC
- Diagnose a malfunctioned program and rectify the fault
- Simulate a program
- Download a program from Computer to PLC
- Differentiate between a ladder diagram and instruction
- Type program instructions
- Be able to link a computer to PLC using the proper leads
At least a secondary certificate with a basic knowledge of industrial wiring and electronics.