Applicants can apply using the application form provided. First, you have to make sure that you meet the admission requirements of the course of your choice, then download and fill up the application form. Please attach certified copies of your academic certificates, national ID and birth certificate.
The college will offer courses in the following fields of study for 2022/3 academic year:
• Diploma in Business Finance and Accounting
• Diploma in Bricklaying and Plastering
• Diploma in Electrical Installations
• Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery
ALL APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE COLLECTED AND SUBMITTED AT GWAMILE VOCTIM RECEPTION.
- Application to be accompanied by:
- A receipt of E50.00 payable at any Government Revenue Office, Account No: 304/6002/61101.
- Certified copies of academic certificates.
- Certified copy of national ID.
- Certified copy of birth certificate.
- Deadline for return of applications is Thursday, 1 April 2022.
- Application forms with incomplete enclosures will not be accepted.
DUE TO THE PREVAILING COVID-19 PANDEMIC CHALLENGES, PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO ADHERE TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES.
|Application Form||Status||Download Link|
|2021 APPLICATION FORM||Closed||download|