The Certificate in Vehicle Body Repairs is for anyone interested in starting or developing a career in the motor industry in accident repair, whether you want to maintain and repair vehicle body bodywork or to do spray painting, including paint mixing.
This Certificate is ideal those considering a career in the automotive industry. It will provide a basic understanding of automotive accident repair principles.
Semester 1 & 2:
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Studies
- Light Vehicle Body Design and Components
- Use of Material in Light Vehicle Body Repair
- Body Shop Tools and Equipment for Light Vehicle Body Repair
- Body Repair Techniques for Minor Repairs
- Joining Processes for Light Vehicle Body Repairs
- Painting Technician
- Panel Beating Technician
- Bodyshop Estimator
- Three (3) Credits, two (2) of which must be Mathematics and any Science and a pass in English Language at SGCSE/IGCSE level or Equivalent.